Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Saturday, March 20, 2010

What We're Up To

Hi Grandma Lauritzen and Lauritzen Family!

I thought I would skip on over here and take a minute to say hi to everyone and let you know what has been keeping us busy in our neck of the woods.

Chase is now 3 1/2 years old and has been learning sooo much. Like learning how to use the potty, his letters, numbers, colors, and all sorts of tricks that Daddy is teaching him. We are so proud of him for taking to potty training sooo easily! It only took 2 (long, hard) days but it's been a few months and he's only had a couple of accidents, so we consider it a complete success! Go Chase!

Tyson is almost 18 months old and will be going to Nursery next month! I can't believe we will be kid-less again for 2nd and 3rd hour. That's when you know it's time to try for another ;) He still isn't walking yet (I know, I know) but he has taken about a dozen steps at one time before falling. He knows how to walk, he just doesn't want to ;) He is learning quickly thought all of the other toddler antics, that's for sure! He's one goofy little boy with a very happy disposition. We're soo glad he's in our family!

Brad has been working hard at CarMax as a buyer for them and loves every minute of it. After a year and a half he is no longer the 'new guy' (that dept. doesn't hire very often) and is constantly impressing his boss. Hopefully he will be promoted in the next little while. I'm so thankful that he goes to work everyday so that I can be at home with the boys.

And what have I been up to? I've been working on setting up a little business; antiquing, framing and selling Vintage Temple Art. I've had alot of fun getting it up and going and can't wait to get more pictures of the temple in people's homes. Here is my website if you want to check it out: http://www.rusticpeacock.blogspot.com/

We hope everyone is doing well! We love you all and think of you often! I am regularly updating our family blog and have since made it private, so if you didn't get an invite to view it leave a comment on here with your email address and I will add you. Our family blog is http://www.thelauritzens.blogspot.com/

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting on here sister! Even though I know what's going on with you guys, I still enjoyed reading it. Excited to see you all in a few weeks and spend some time with those sweet boys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your blog. sherreelchapman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete