Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Visit to Utah

I took a trip to Utah last week and had a great time seeing everyone. I love our family!




Camellia and I took Grandma to church on Sunday and got to spend the afternoon with her!
Camellia, Caroline and I did a session in the Salt Lake Temple thursday night. It was my first time doing a session there and was interesting seeing it done live. We had a great night together

Caroline and I had lunch with Grandma and spent the afternoon with her on Friday. She was in a great mood that day and we had fun talking and laughing.
We LOVE this lady! How do you not love that sweet face!?!
Being silly. Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil



And this guy....isn't he pretty awesome? He just received a new calling in a BYU Stake Presidency. He will be great in it and we all wish him well! I think we all owe Jim and Karin a debt of gratitude for all they do to take care of our dear Grandmother! Thanks you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment