Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is Anybody Still There?

So I say we all make a little more effort to contribute to this blog this year. We've all been slacking on keeping Grandma, and each other, updated on our lives.....the point of this blog. I know everyone is busy and has lots going on, but an occasional post would be nice, just so we all know what's going on with each other. Especially from those who don't already have their own blog.

Thank you Grandma for posting your thoughts and memories. We love reading your words and testimony!

So in the spirit of keeping everyone updated, here's a bit of what's been going on with Richie and I:

We finished our travels and got to spend time with family for the holidays. We had the time of our lives seeing the world together and are so glad we did it. It will be an experience we will always cherish. We spent Christmas in California with the Lauritzen's and then flew to Texas the day after to spend a few days with the Psillos'. Richie's sister lives in TX and just had a baby, so we all met up there instead of NY. We stayed about 2 more weeks after the rest of the family left to help with the baby. During that time we got to take her twin girls out to Austin to play with Chase and Tyson. It was a lot of fun seeing them all play together and we really enjoyed spending time with Brad and Holly.

Then we flew up to NY for a few days to pick up a car we left there, and visit with some friends and family. We drove down to Oklahoma on January 17th and 18th and Richie started his training at the FAA Academy on Jan. 20th. It's gone really well so far. He's doing great in his classes and acing all his tests. It's early mornings and long days, with more studying at home, but he's handling it like a champ.

We had a snow storm come through Oklahoma last week and cover us with ice and snow. There was freezing rain first, then snow, so everything has a thick layer of ice on it. It's pretty cool, I've surprisingly enjoyed it.

So that's it for us. We'd love to hear what everyone else is up to! So write some posts people!! Love you all!!

Rich and Erin

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I would like to post (even took pictures for it), but can't quite figure out how to do it - help?!!

    ReplyDelete