Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

memories

Well, Christmas came and went too fast. But it was wonderful to have families gathered and be together. I enjoyed it so very much, and Santa was very good to me. I am already looking forward to next Christmas. Anyway, besides all the fun and merriment that takes place, our thoughts are also turned to more serious things. We are reminded of our Father in Heaven and our elder brother Jesus Christ and all they have done and given us. It starts us out with these thoughts in the new year. I am surely thankful to have the Gospel in my life, and enjoy the many blessings it offers. I pray that my posterity will enjoy a good year, and be blessed with courage and strength
and faith to endure the trials and hardships that may come. The best advice I can give is to stay close to the Lord and be faithful. I love you all. I am so thankful for my loving and thoughtful family.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma, I too am thankful for the new year. It's almost like being baptized again and getting a fresh new start. I love that. We will keep your advice close to heart. Love you grandma.

    ReplyDelete