Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

memories

I am so thankful I have lived these many years to be blessed to enjoy so many wonderful events.
Especially with my posterity. Sunday, Dec.20th was surely a special one. All of the Toone family
went to a B.Y.U. chapel where Jenna and CLayton live. They had their little son Seth blessed. It was a great sight to see all the Priesthood brethren ( all relatives in the Cook and Toone families )
participating in the circle. It was a spiritual experience for me. The years have passed so quickly
since Jenna was a little girl. Then on the way home Jordan wanted me to stop and see their new
home. It was surely nice, just right for them. They have it decorated so tastefully. It has a very homey feeling. It is a three bedroom with an office or study room built at the back. It is located in
Orem near to U.V.U. I am happy for them to have their own home.
When we all arrived home, Jim and Karin served a lovely luncheon. It was a long wonderful day
for me.!!!!!
Then I have to tell you about the family home evening I spent upstairs last evening with the Toone gang. It was Christmas oriented. We sang carols, then Santa Claus came. The children
were so excited. He held them on his knee and talked with them, and gave them each a gift.
It was the most entertaining and fun time I've had in a long while. !!!!!!!
Yes, I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for all my blessings.
I am so thankful for my loving and thoughtful family.

1 comment:

  1. We are so grateful for all the 'Lauritzen' families up in Utah that take such good care of you grandma. I wish we could see you more often. Please know that we are always thinking of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete