Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The days are slipping by, and before we know it , it will be Christmas Day. I am thankful to have lived these many years, and have enjoyed so many Christmases. The only way it could be better
for me, is to be able to see all of you. But you will all be in my thoughts, hoping you will all be
happy and healthy.
We had our annual Lauritzen Christmas get-to-gether at Jim and Karin's last evening. Not many were able to come. It was so cold and lots of snow. Then final exams at the Y. were on this week
So students were busy. But for the few who did come, we had a fun time, visiting, singing carols,
talking about Christmas, and enjoying Christmas goodies.
We had two new little people present. Little Nathan, ( Scott and Lee Ann's ) son and little Seth,
Clayton and Jenna's ) son. Lauritzen tribe is growing.
We missed all the rest, but we will shoot for next year.
This is such a wonderful time of the year. Thank goodness the season brings us to think more of
Christ and the great gift He gave to each one of us. I pray we can be more like Him, and follow His great example. And always be GRATEFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment