Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween to everyone

Dear Erin, Thank you so much for alerting me for this new experience !!! How amazing. I was thinking the only way I could write a message was at the end of my blog. This is so neat, I will surely have fun with this. It is so much fun to learn new things.!!!!
Verlee, JoAnn, Richard ,Kathrine, Lita are coming over and we are going to celebrate Halloween.
And who ever else arrives are welcome.
I have to mention what a fun week I had. Thursday morning Anje, Kjirston, and little Truman knocked on my door. It was great to see them and we had the nicest visit. Little Truman just talked and smiled at me., didn't want to quit. That hour just made my heart sing!!!!
Then in the afternoon, Erin, Rich and Emillie and myself video chatted. Now you know we had some good laughs too. It was such fun. They were way over in Slovenia and me in Utah. Now you can't beat that. Erin and Rich are traveling around the world. Emillie is playing Volley Ball in Slovenia.. ( Lucky Kids ) I went to bed that night reliving the fun moments of the day. Can't get much better than that. Lucky me !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful it is to see a post from you Grandma! Love to hear about your thoughts and feelings! We had such a good time video chatting with you and also enjoyed the laughs that were had. You are too funny sometimes!! And Lynne (Em's roommate) still can't get over that our grandma can use a computer! We love it!! Hope we can chat again soon and hear that Proclamation to the World before we leave Slovenia! Love you Grandma!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to report about another precious little g.grandson has joined our family circle. Nov.16th He makes number 65 g.grand-child. I am so thankful I have lived this long to see all this happen. And there are 2 more making their way here. Amie and Heather counting the months !! Emillie and I are
    video chatting every week. I really enjoy
    this. I am very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you Jenna and Clayton are the proud parents of little Seth who arrived on Nov. 16th

    ReplyDelete