Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween in Texas!!

We are enjoying the Grandkids(also Brad & Holly) in Austin,Texas. We flew over Thursday and will fly back Monday night. The boys were so cute today for pictures and also for their Ward Halloween Party tonight. We love you Grandma!!





1 comment:

  1. So I have to explain our facial expressions in the first picture. We. Were. Done. After about 1, 372 pictures not only were the boys hashed but we were too ;) Hopefully we got at least a handful of good ones. I will post them once I get them back from our photographer!

    ReplyDelete