Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello from Wisconsin!

Hello Grandma! We think this is such a fun idea to do a family blog for you. We love reading every one's updates and keeping up to date with everyone. Grandma, we are amazed at your computer skills! I remember sitting downstairs with you trying to explain how to use your computer and you would say over and over..."Oh Amie, I cant do this!" I am so proud of you for figuring it out and keeping with it. We love your emails and we love keeping in touch this way. We are SO excited to see you in a week. We fly home to Utah on Monday and we cant wait to come and give you a big hug. After two cancelled trips home to Utah, we are SO excited to come and give you a big hug and visit. We love you Grandma and we are so grateful for the wonderful example you are in our families lives. This entire family wouldn't be who we are if it wasn't for you. We are grateful you are OUR Grandma! We cant wait to see you. We love you!
Kaylee Sue will be 3 next month. We cant believe our little baby Kaylee is going to be 3. She is the biggest helper. She loves life and loves to have fun. She loves pretending she's a princess. She is either dressed up as one, or dancing to the Disney princess music. She has the sweetest heart and is always reminding us to be happy and be nice!
Joshy boy is now 16 months and he is ALL BOY!! This kid was born a tease. His favorite thing is to tease Kaylee or to make us laugh. Whenever we look back at him in the car he is sticking his finger in his nose, making "tooting" noises or just pulling a funny face. He sure keeps us on our toes, but we love him for it! He's a sweetie!




1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing the visitors from Wisconsin soon.. It seems it has been a long times since we saw Matt, Amie Kaylee and Josh. Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete