Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grandma Lauritzen, We are So Proud to call you Ours!

We wanted to leave a comment but for some reason couldn't find the comment box, so here it is: We are so thankful for your testimony of this Gospel. We are so thankful that you taught your children these principles, and are even more thankful that your children taught their children (my husband) these principles. I couldn't be more grateful for the Gospel in my life, and can't wait to teach my children all that I know, and all that Brad knows to be true. We are so proud of you for completing this challenge. We knew you could do it. You amaze us everyday, Grandma. Thank you for being such a righteous example for all of us to follow. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment