Grandma Lauritzen reciting

“ "The Living Christ”

Click on my picture!

(It may take 30 seconds to a minute to come online
from YouTube)

Dear Family,
I have just recited The Living Christ. I want you all to know how much this means to me. I know it is true. I recite it every night when I go to bed. I love it. It brings me so much peace and comfort. I will always be grateful to Mark for challenging me to learn this.
Love, Grandma


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We love Grandma!

Our little family feels so blessed that we were able to spend so much time with Grandma over the summer.  Since we have lived out of state for so long, our kiddos have always been so shy around her.  We were able to be in Utah for almost 2 months before we moved to Colorado this summer, and my kids finally opened up to her!  They absolutely love their Great Grandma Lauritzen. We would have to limit the # of times they could go down and see her throughout the day, because they would have been down there all day!  

Grandma, we love you and feel so blessed to have you so close!  Thanks for loving us and our kiddos unconditionally!  We are so blessed to have you in our lives, and we love you so much!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment